Friday, July 3, 2009

kata² makcik ku(:



♥ die makcik spupuku oke aka tman skelasku! kami sme umur..so?


INI KATE²NYE,


i saw him today, he cant evevn look at me
i know he will never love me
he will forget about me
i need to tell him that i love him
i'm not good enough for him
it pointless even being here
but i will always love him

x...somewhere between our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights
and all our jokes, i fell in love...
i wrote your name on the sand, and the sea washed it away...
i wrote your name in the sky,
and the wind blew it away..
i wrote your name in my heart
and forever it shall stay

if i could have one last dance with you
i would play a song which would last forever
stupid mistakes cause heartbreaks
i love him more than he know
the worst thing about loving you
is watching you love someone else
when he smiles at me, i do nothing but smile back
was it to wrong to love you,
that you had to hurt me so bad
knowing i will never beloved by the one i love
i'm just a girl with my hopes too high..



ouh! saya suka dia punye english!
kata² diatas mnggambarkanku katanya! oh ya? erm..wateva!
i you aunty! muahxx!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deyy , cepat comment .