Sunday, January 16, 2011

You , ♥


Both hands trembles as I remembered the cold love memories

Now it is getting weirder, I dont wish to reject You, but I just know that

No matter how close we are , I know that I cant love You anymore

I cant miss You , waiting for You makes me tired

I cant endure anymore and I cant realize this

The name I loved once in this life

Has becoming further and further away from me

I am writing Your name on a paper and forever kept it in my heart

From thatday I only realized that I will only loved You forever

Love that cant be together can also be known as Love

I cant handle the love memories and feelings alone

I cant start this, I can only miss You secretly in my heart

My heart only left Your body fragrance that I missed and always loved

Kept remembering the first time I saw You walking towards me

And stolen an edge of my heart without noticing

The name I loved once in this life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deyy , cepat comment .