Tuesday, April 19, 2011

uoYevolIays ♥

A woman loves you . The woman loves You wholeheartedly. She follows You around like a shadow every day . She smiles but is actually crying . How much longer do I just have to look at you , alone . This love that came like wind , this love that is like a shit , If I continue this, will You love me? Just come a little nearer , just a little bit . Please don’t step back
I, the one who loves You , is still next to You . That woman is crying . That woman is very shy . So she learnt how to smile . Her heart is so full of tear , she can't even share her story with her best friend . That's why, that woman loved You . Cause you were so like her another fool . yet another fool . Please give me a hug before You leave me
I want to be loved , dear . That's all I wanted . She shouts , just in her heart , just in her heart . No one can hear her , but that woman is still next You . Do You know that I am that woman?
You don't do You? Because You are just a fool . How much , how much longer . Do I have to love You like this .
This love that is like a fool . This love that is like a shit . Would You love me? That woman, who loves You is still next You (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deyy , cepat comment .